I subscribe to a bunch of different websites and yesterday this little gem popped up and peaked my curiosity: CNET How-To keep your charging cables from tangling up by coiling them - with the help of a pencil and hairdryer. Yep, that's all you need and of course anything I will recommend I will try first. If it doesn't work for me, I won't even consider for a second sharing that with others.
- Line up one of the cable ends with one end of the pencil
- Tape the cable end about 1 inch from the connector to the pencil and start coiling the cable tightly around the pencil
- Tape the other end of the cable also to the pencil and now gently heat the coils with the hairdryer
- Let the coils cool off and then remove the tape
- Your cable is now coiled neatly - keeping the cable from getting in the way with other cables.